• Must be at least 18 years of age to float
• You should avoid floating if you have colored (dyed) your hair within 2 weeks of the float. You should also wait 48 hours after receiving a spray-on tan to float.
• It is better to not wear hair or skin products or perfume/cologne prior to floating
• Be aware that you will be required to shower before and after your float. Each float room has a private shower. We must insist on the pre float shower, and that you wash thoroughly and use the provided body wash and shampoo for your hair. We do this to limit all perfumes, oils, and lotions from entering the pod.
• Do not shave or wax the day of your float. The high concentration of salt will be irritating.
• You must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
• Avoid Caffeine or any other stimulant for 4-6 hours before your float
• Have a snack. Having a snack 60-90 minutes before your float will reduce the chance of your belly growling, which can be a distraction. Eat simply and do not drink too many fluids
• Please make use of the restrooms prior to floating to prevent having to leave the pod in the middle of a float
• We will provide single serve petroleum jelly packs to cover small cuts. If you have an open wound or rash, please avoid floating until these issues are resolved. Tattoos & piercings - Wait 4-6 weeks.
•Ladies who are menstruating, please wait or reschedule
**If you are being treated for a chronic health condition please consult with your physician before floating**
Please arrive 20 minutes early to complete all paperwork and orientation procedures